- Are you a classical/musical theater singer who is new to pop/rock singing and you don’t know where to start?
- Are you a seasoned Wailer but in need of a toolbelt brush up before audition season?
- Are you a teacher who wants to teach pop/rock but needs the foundational techniques to help your singers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to GET READY TO ROCK.
In this 90 minute workshop, I’ll teach you:
- My top three Wailing tools for all pop/rock styles.
- How to quickly assess which tool you need to create the sound you want.
- How to use these tools to deconstruct the signature sounds that make your favorite artists sound the way they do.
Your registration gets you the workshop, the playback recording, a PDF resource guide, and a class playlist.
Date: Monday, January 10th